Visit the Experts at Relieving Dental Anxiety in Bicknell
Dr. Williams and our compassionate staff specialize in relieving dental anxiety in Bicknell. Many of our patients were once fearful of dentistry, so you’re not alone if you are, too. Here are a few advantages of coming to Stephen K. Williams DDS & Associates for your dental care:Dr. Williams on Relieving Dental Anxiety Read Transcript
Well, we have just, as far as people that are just a little bit apprehensive going to the dentist to start with, just our warm and gentle and caring attitude that we present. This is an office that just really cares about our patients, and we understand that going to the dentist may not be the most exciting thing that you have in your day. We understand that. We do everything we can to make you comfortable, make you feel at ease. We joke around a lot, don’t take things overly serious, especially ourselves, and just do everything we can to make you feel like you’re family that’s on a visit rather than a, necessarily, a dental appointment.
- A dedicated staff ready to make your treatment as pleasant and enjoyable as possible
- Expert care that will help keep your smile healthy and bright
- Peace of mind that you’re being proactive about your oral health
- Avoidance of costly and more invasive treatments down the road
- Confidence knowing your smile looks its best
Sedation Makes For Stress-Free Dental Care
We understand that not all patients are alike. While some dentist offices only offer one type of sedation, we offer two great dental sedation methods:
- Inhaled sedation using laughing gas. After breathing in this safe gas, you’ll almost immediately begin to feel warm, fuzzy, and slightly euphoric. After your treatment, the effects will wear off quickly, and you’ll feel like yourself again in no time.
- Oral conscious sedation using a small, FDA-approved pill. Just take the pill ahead of time as directed, and by the time your appointment begins, you’ll feel completely relaxed. You won’t be concerned at all about your dental work, but you will need someone to drive you home afterward.
Relax With Our Cozy Patient Amenities
We want to make sure your visit is as stress-free as possible. You’re sure to love our assortment of comforting amenities, including:
- Pillows and blankets for a touch of home
- TVs to help take your mind off dentistry
- Private patient care rooms to help you feel safe and secure
- Longer appointments so we can take all the time needed to help you relax and make sure you understand your care
When you need help relieving dental anxiety in Bicknell, rely on the experts who have been doing it for over 30 years. Call us today at (812) 220-0636 to schedule an appointment. We’ll be glad to help you receive the most comfortable dental care around!