End Pain With Tooth Removal in Bicknell
We’re often able to save even a badly damaged tooth with our restorative dentistry. Yet sometimes a tooth must be extracted in the interest of your overall oral health. You may even need to have teeth removed to make way for dentures or other restorations. Tooth removal in Bicknell, IN is no big deal, thanks in large part to our experienced dentist.Dr. Williams on Tooth Removals... Read Transcript
Well, in our practice, the fact that we do everything and we have experience in just about every aspect of dentistry makes it a great place for you to have anything done, and to have the options explained to you that will give you optimum dental health, and put your teeth in a situation where you have the best chance of keeping them for a lifetime.
Wisdom teeth, as they develop in, cause a lot of pain for the patient. Put pressure on your teeth, and end up making your teeth more crowded. So, being able to evaluate those at an early age when they’re relatively easy to remove is a good thing. The fact that we do that in our office routinely allows you to time that just right and get it done in a manner that’s going to make it easier for you, as opposed to maybe referring you to some other office and you might go, you might not go. And before long it’s been five years, and then they’re a lot more difficult.
So, being able to do all those things in our office in one place is an advantage to the patient, and something we’re glad to be able to offer.
We’ll make sure your procedure goes smoothly with:
- 3-D imaging and other advanced technology for planning your procedure
- A choice of dental sedation
- Same-day care for emergency extractions
- Amenities like pillows and blankets to keep you comfortable while we work
If you have a troublesome tooth, call (812) 220-0636 for an appointment.
We Use a Gentle Touch, No Matter Why You Need an Extraction
We can handle all kinds of tooth extractions, even complex ones like impacted wisdom teeth. Some reasons that wisdom teeth, or other teeth, may need to be removed include:
- Crowding other teeth
- Creating a misaligned bite
- Painful impaction (not fully erupted through gums)
- Severe infection or decay
- Damage beyond repair
We’ll consider all the possible treatment options before determining an extraction is necessary. No matter why you may need an extraction, we’ll use effective local anesthesia to numb your mouth and offer you dental sedation if you need it.
When You’re Ready to Replace Teeth, You Have Lots of Options
It’s important to replace missing teeth so your remaining teeth don’t move out of their proper positions. It also makes you less likely to suffer from problems like decay. Your teeth replacement options at Stephen K. Williams DDS & Associates include:
- Dental Implants – Versatile implants can support a dental crown, a bridge, or dentures.
- Dental Bridge – A bridge can replace one tooth or multiple teeth in a row. Unlike dentures, you won’t have to remove a bridge for cleaning.
- Dentures – Full dentures are the usual choice for replacing a mouth full of missing teeth. You can also get partial dentures to replace several adjacent teeth.
For tooth removal in Bicknell, IN, call (812) 220-0636.