Solve Tough Dental Problems With Oral Surgery in Bicknell
We can fix most kinds of dental damage with restorative dentistry, so you can avoid a surgical procedure. Still, some situations require removal of teeth or other kinds of oral surgery in Bicknell, IN. The good news is, you can get those procedures right here in our Knox County office. Dr. Stephen Williams has performed countless surgeries in his nearly 40 years as a dentist.Dr. Williams on Oral Surgery Read Transcript
The fact that we do all aspects of dentistry in our office allows you to get whatever you need done in one location, and that includes oral surgery. We’ve been taking out wisdom teeth for many years. When you have your wisdom teeth taken out at an early age, it prevents a lot of problems down the road.
Number one, they’re easier to take out, and number two, they don’t put pressure on your other teeth and many times make your front teeth crowd up. Being able to time that correctly, when we see you on a regular basis, we can pick the ideal time to do that, which makes it relatively easy to take the wisdom teeth out.
We also do other minor surgeries, routine removal of teeth and things like that for dentures and stuff, things like that. And implants as well. So we do all aspects of oral surgery here in our office.
In addition to an experienced dentist, you’ll find:
- A facility with the highest standards of infection control. For instance, each operatory has its own self-contained water source to avoid any cross-contamination.
- Advanced technology like our 3-D X-rays, which we use to plan and perform your procedures.
- A choice of two kinds of dental sedation, one of which will be right for you.
- Soothing amenities like pillows and blankets to keep you relaxed during your procedure.
We Offer Many Oral Surgery Procedures
There’s no need to visit an outside surgeon for these procedures when you can get them right in our office. With no need for referrals, you’ll save time, hassle, and expense. You can get:
- Tooth Extractions – Whether it’s a simple extraction or a more complicated one, we can remove a problematic tooth.
- Wisdom Teeth Removal – Our 3-D imaging reveals any impaction or other complications prior to your wisdom teeth procedure.
- Dental Implant Placement – You’ll be ready to receive the replacement teeth of your choice after Dr. Williams places dental implants in your jaw.
- Bone Grafts – If your jaw isn’t strong enough for implants, this procedure encourages new bone growth.
- Sinus Lifts – This procedures create more room in your upper jaw for implants.
- Gum Grafts – We’ll repair receding gums with this treatment, which lessens tooth sensitivity and helps prevent cavities and other problems.
Whether you need to end pain caused by wisdom teeth or prepare for a dental implant procedure, you can get your oral surgery in Bicknell, IN at Stephen K. Williams DDS & Associates. Call (812) 220-0636.