Enjoy a New Smile With a Bicknell Full-Mouth Reconstruction
Your damaged and missing teeth don’t have to restrict your daily life any longer. With a Bicknell full-mouth reconstruction, Dr. Stephen Williams can give you back a set of fully functional teeth. Other advantages of our reconstructive work include:
- The ability to eat any kinds of foods you want
- Relaxed and pleasurable mealtimes, especially when dining out
- A beautiful smile that others will notice instantly
- More confidence when mingling and socializing
- Speech that’s clearer and easier to understand
- Improved oral health and potentially better overall health
Don’t put off getting back your teeth! Call Stephen K. Williams DDS & Associates today to set up your consultation: (812) 220-0636.
You’ll Have Your Choice of Restorations For Your Full-Mouth Rehabilitation
When you put your smile restoration in our hands, you’ll have access to Dr. Williams’s three decades of dental experience, along with a wide assortment of treatments to choose from.
We offer all these services that use dental implants as a base:
- Implant-Supported Crowns – For replacing just one missing tooth, we can secure a durable yet beautiful crown to a dental implant. We can make the crown here in our office using our CEREC system.
- Implant-Supported Bridge – This type of bridge is anchored to two or more implants to replace several missing teeth in a row.
- Implant-Retained Dentures – We’ll secure your dentures to implants using a system of snaps and balls.
- Implant-Supported Dentures – A sturdy bar that is anchored to implants will support your dentures, transferring the forces of biting and chewing to the bar and your jawbone, just like natural teeth do.
- Temporary Dentures – After you receive your implants, we can fit you with temporaries until your final restoration is ready.
Here are several restorative options that don’t use dental implants and may be considered in your treatment plan:
- Individual Crowns (For Tooth Repair)
- Fixed Bridges
- Conventional Full & Partial Dentures
- Composite Tooth Fillings
- Inlays & Onlays
As you can see, we offer many options for your Bicknell full-mouth reconstruction. Call us today at (812) 220-0636 to schedule an appointment or to ask our friendly team a question.