Find Fast Assistance for Dental Emergencies in Bicknell, IN
If you want fast help for dental emergencies in Bicknell, IN, call Stephen K. Williams DDS & Associates at (812) 220-0636. We’re so serious about seeing you in a hurry that we maintain blocks in our schedule for dealing with emergencies. We even have a dental assistant who focuses solely on emergency dental care. If you have an emergency, we’ll see you on the same day!Dr. Williams on Dental Emergencies Read Transcript
We have a dedicated assistant and a room, and that’s all we see is emergency patients in that room. So, every day there is a time slot for you to be seen. Many times we can provide the same-day service to actually repair or fix whatever problem that you’re having, but at least we can get you in, get you out of pain, get you feeling better, you know, prescriptions or whatever that you need, and then reappoint you back if we can’t do it in the same day. But at least we can see you same day. So if you have a problem, you give us a call, we’ll get you right in.
In addition to our flexible schedule and staffing, we handle your emergencies with:
- A wide range of restorative dentistry, from dental crowns to root canals
- Two kinds of sedation to keep you calm if you’re in pain
- A dentist who has handled every kind of emergency in his 40 years of practice
- Technology that helps us diagnose you quickly and keep your care as comfortable as possible
If you need an appointment ASAP, call us now!
Take Anxiety Out of Emergencies With Same-Day Dental Restorations
Getting a same-day dental restoration is convenient any time, but it can be an especially big advantage in an emergency. A dental crown is often our recommended fix for many common emergencies, including a severely decayed tooth or a cracked or broken one. We also use a crown to seal a tooth following root canal therapy.
In all of these instances, we can make a crown for you in a single visit using our CEREC technology. Replacing a damaged or lost crown is also quick and easy with CEREC. There’s no need to wear a temporary crown or return to our office for a second appointment.
From Cavities to Infected Teeth, We’ll Get You Out of Pain
Here is how we handle some of the most common causes of dental pain:
- Cavity – If a cavity is bad enough for a toothache, a simple filling may not be enough to repair it. We can mend it using an inlay, onlay, or dental crown. We can use our VersaWave laser instead of a drill for smaller cavities.
- Infected Tooth – During a root canal procedure, Dr. Stephen Williams cleans out all of the infection from the center of your tooth, fills it with a rubber-like material called gutta-percha, then completes the treatment by covering the tooth with a crown.
- Broken or Cracked Tooth – A crown not only repairs these problems, it also strengthens your tooth and protects it from further damage.
- Wisdom Teeth – We can remove painful wisdom teeth, even impacted ones. We can extract other teeth as well.
Sedation Keeps You Calm in a Dental Emergency
A dental emergency can make almost anyone anxious. Fortunately, one of our two kinds of dental sedation can keep you calm during even the most stressful situations. You can choose:
- Laughing Gas – Fast-acting inhaled sedation can be given to almost anyone, even young children. We can easily adjust the amount you receive during a procedure.
- Oral Sedation – This prescription medication will relax you more deeply than laughing gas.
For same-day assistance with Bicknell, IN dental emergencies, call (812) 220-0636.