Redo Your Appearance With a Smile
When you want a dramatic improvement in your smile, trust a dentist with decades of experience in helping patients look their best. Dr. Stephen K. Williams has practiced cosmetic dentistry for over three decades, so when you come to us for a Bicknell smile makeover, you can count on:Dr. Williams on Smile Makeover Read Transcript
When you come in, and we discuss treatment with you, and when you indicate that … ask the question, “What can I do about my smile?” we go into all kinds of things as far as what we could do. Your bite plays a big role in how we can do it. If you have a real heavy bite, veneers may not be the best choice for you. Crowns might be better.
It’s not just a matter of fixing one tooth or fixing your front teeth. You really got to look at the entire way that your mouth develops, how your jaws fit together, the biting forces that you’re presenting, the mineral content of your teeth. All those things determine what is the best option for you. With our experience, we’re able to sit down with you and go over that so you have an informed amount of information, so you have the ability to make a informed decision on which way that you would like to go.
But elective dentistry versus needs-based dentistry is a whole different thing. It’s not like you’ve got a abscessed tooth or a broken tooth necessarily or a decay. You’re just not happy with the way it looks. We have all kinds of options available to make it look the way that you’re looking for it to.
- Renewed confidence to mingle and socialize
- A significant advantage when trying for a new job or promotion
- Creating better first impressions when looking for that special someone
- Better overall self-image and self-esteem
- Increased drive to achieve your life goals
We’ll even show you a wax-up of your new smile before we get started! Call us today at (812) 220-0636 to schedule your appointment. We’re centrally located for patients in the following ZIP codes: 47441, 47443, 47501, 47512, 47561, 47562, 47567, 47591, and 62439.
Choose From a Wide Variety of Cosmetic Dental Treatments For Your Makeover
When you come in for your consultation, Dr. Williams and our team will help you decide on the right combination of treatments to help you achieve your smile goals. Your options could include:
- Teeth Whitening – We offer quick in-office whitening as well as convenient at-home whitening. Both options will work safer, faster, and more dramatically than store-bought whitening strips or kits.
- Tooth Bonding – Dr. Williams will use beautiful and durable composite resin to fix tooth flaws such as chips, cracks, pits, discoloration, gaps, and general wear and tear. This budget-friendly treatment usually takes only one appointment.
- Dental Veneers – Thin shells of tooth-colored material will quickly conceal imperfect teeth and make your smile instantly more attractive. Choose either porcelain or composite for your new veneers.
- Six Month Smiles Orthodontics – Focusing on only the teeth that show when you smile, these discreet braces can straighten your smile in just months.
- Crown Lengthening & Teeth Contouring – Dr. Williams can make short teeth appear longer with crown lengthening. Contouring will smooth rough teeth edges to give your smile a more even appearance.
- Gum Reshaping – Using a gentle laser, we can alter your gumline to allow more of your beautiful teeth to take the spotlight, rather than your gums.
Let’s get started on your Bicknell smile makeover! Call us today at (812) 220-0636 to set up an appointment.