Transform Your Smile With Cosmetic Dentistry in Bicknell
Most of us have something we don’t like about our smiles, whether it’s a chipped tooth or an overabundance of gums. With cosmetic dentistry in Bicknell, IN, you can improve your smile’s appearance in numerous ways.Dr. Williams on Cosmetic Dentistry Read Transcript
Well, we have so many options in our office as far as restoring teeth and cosmetically improving your smile, which is what makes our practice kinda different than others, because we do have that experience and very many different options. So, to be able to make your smile bright and shiny and to give you the confidence that you need to go out in public is really the biggest asset that you have, and we really like helping patients improve their smile and their confidence.
Well, your smile is your biggest asset that you have. I mean, when you walk in and meet somebody new, their teeth many times are one of the first things that you notice. If they have a beautiful smile, I have patients come in all the time that says, “I just don’t smile because I don’t like how my teeth look.” Many stories of patients that we’ve restored their smile and given them something, and they’re just grinning ear to ear when they leave. And it just changes their life because that confidence level comes up and just makes them a whole different person.
With our cosmetic dentistry procedures, we:
- Make you feel better about your smile – and yourself
- Use the latest technologies and treatment techniques, like laser dentistry
- Offer a wide variety of solutions, so you can select the right options for your lifestyle and your budget
- Make it easier to keep your teeth healthy by practicing good oral hygiene habits
Choose From Several Options for Hiding Imperfections
Even small imperfections, like chips or gaps, can affect how you feel about your smile. Fortunately, we have several solutions for concealing flaws:
- Dental Veneers – You can change almost anything about your teeth with veneers, including their size, shape, length, and color. With proper care, they will last at least a decade.
- Tooth Bonding – Though not as versatile as veneers, bonding can still cover many minor imperfections. The affordable treatment can usually be completed in a single appointment.
- Teeth Contouring & Crown Lengthening – We can painlessly correct rough spots, uneven edges, and other flaws using a laser. If your teeth look too short, we can also remove excess gum tissue.
Make Other Smile Changes Too
We offer cosmetic dental solutions for other problems too, including crooked smiles and “gummy” ones:
- Six Month Smiles Orthodontics – These discreet braces can give you a straight smile in about six months.
- Teeth Whitening – Choose a fast in-office whitening treatment or convenient at-home whitening to remove surface stains and brighten your smile.
- Gum Reshaping – We can quickly and easily change the look of your gums with a laser, making your smile less “gummy” or otherwise altering your gumline.
To see what cosmetic dentistry in Bicknell, IN can do for your smile, call (812) 220-0636. Remember, cosmetic dentistry consultations are free!