Experience World-Class Dental Treatment in Bicknell, IN
You don’t have to live in a big city to get the best care for your family’s teeth. At Stephen K. Williams DDS & Associates, we provide full-service, world-class dental treatment in Bicknell, IN. Our team is totally committed to:Dr. Williams on what sets his practice... Read Transcript
The thing that sets our practice apart from many others is the fact that we're so experienced. We're older, but with that age comes experience, and the staff is very well trained. I mean, I've been doing this for over 30 years, and many of my staff have been with me for 15 to 20 years, and we've just seen just about everything that you could possibly see. That being said, we still continue education. I mean, things are changing all the time. New techniques, new materials. We stay abreast by taking continuing education to be able to stay up on that stuff so that we can offer our patients the best treatment here in Knox County as opposed to having to go to the big city. They can have it done right here. One-stop shop.
The next thing is the technology that we have. We have a CT three-dimensional X-ray unit that allows us to make a three-dimensional image of your jaw and teeth, and that's very important as far as doing implants or wisdom teeth or even root canals, so that's very important.
A third thing is the fact that we've been doing this for so long we've developed techniques that are kind of our own, like my omega dentures that I developed over 30 years of making dentures are the best-fitting and the best functional dentures that you can find.
Well, there's a lot of places that you can go as far as choosing what dental office do you wanna go to. I think more than anything, the people in our practice care about the patients. It's not just a doctor and the staff. We treat everybody like family. We have a family atmosphere. I'm making jokes and cutting up and trying to use humor to put you at ease. But more than anything, it's just that we care about how you're feeling and how it looks and those kind of things. When you come to our practice, you've chosen the right office.
We always put the patient first. I'll always tell you what you need and what the best way to fix it is, but ultimately, I work for you. You're the boss. We don't force treatment on patients. We let you know what you need and what can be done, and then we let you decide what you wanna have done, and then we do our best to deliver the best result we can under the circumstances of what you select.
- Taking all the time needed to provide the highest-quality care, so your treatment is always thorough and accurate
- Total honesty in making treatment recommendations that best suit your needs
- Demonstrating our care by always offering more than you expect
- Letting you know how much your trust means to us
We pride ourselves on giving you service that goes beyond anything you’ve experienced at other dental practices. If you’re ready for a world-class experience, call (812) 220-0636. You’ll leave our office happy, healthy, and satisfied!
You’ll Experience Our Caring Attitude in Many Ways
Our team demonstrates our care for you in many different ways, including:
- Using the latest technology so we can offer convenient, comfortable care like pain-free dental fillings, one-day dental crowns, and laser-assisted gum disease treatment
- Finding dental problems in their earliest stages, with high-tech tools like laser cavity detectors, intraoral cameras, and digital X-rays, to help you keep your teeth for life
- Taking the time to completely explain your treatment, whether you’re getting your teeth cleaned or getting dental implants
- Offering a choice of two kinds of sedation to soothe your nerves
- Offering great value for your money, including a discount on services for senior citizens
Payment Is Never a Hassle, With or Without Insurance
We’re preferred providers for Delta Dental and Health Resources but accept most insurance, including locally popular plans provided by employers like Packaging Corporation of America and the North Knox School Corporation. If you don’t have insurance, we accept third-party financing or can create an in-house payment plan for you. Whether you are getting a dental exam or a full-mouth reconstruction, we’ll make sure you can get the dental care you need!
To experience world-class dental treatment in Bicknell, IN, call (812) 220-0636.